Skip to content
- Timo van Luijk video ‘Petite Valse’ on ‘Glass-Works’ expostion in Gallery De Mijlpaal, Heusden-Zolder (Belgium). Group expo with ao Baudouin Oosterlynck, Warner Berckmans, Octave Landuyt,…
- ‘De magie van de achtertuin’ exhibition of photo prints by Timo van Luijk as part of Unexposed 2014. Exihibition runs from friday September 12 till sunday September 21 (10h-18h) at Huis Oosterlynck, Vlamingenstraat 79, 3000 Leuven. With Af Ursin concert on saturday September 13 (20h00) and on sunday September 21 (15h00) also at Huis Oosterlynck.
- Some collages and monotype prints shown at ‘Mine Art II’ from saturday July 5 till sunday July 27. André Dumontlaan 67, 3600 Genk (open tuestday till sunday 13h – 18h).
- Audio installation ‘Cycle AB’ at ‘Bloed’ exhibition from July 5 till August 31. Alden Biesen castle, Kasteelstraat 6, 3760 Bilzen (open tuesday till sunday 10h – 17h).
- Saturday June 15, 16h00 : Timo van Luijk performance and expo of etchings and collages at Expo Buro-Beukorkest, TAC (Enozaal), Vonderweg 1, 5611 BK Eindhoven (Netherlands). Other exposing/performing artist a.o. Rik van Iersel, Peter Jacquemyn, Han Bennink, Johanna Schweitzer… Exposition runs until July 7.
- Sunday June 3 till sunday August 26 : ‘Kortsluiting’ audio-video installation by Timo van Luijk for ‘High Voltage’ exposition at Gallery de Mijlpaal, Brugstraat 45, 3550 Heusden-Zolder (Belgium)
- Monday, January 23, 18h30, Af Ursin live performance at Kultuurkaffee, Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussels as opening for ‘La Semaine du Son’. Between 24-01 and 26-01 from 10h-17h an installation version of the live setting will be shown at the same location. This installation ‘Couture Sonore’ consists of a modified mechanical sewing machine, a carrousel of string percussion, 4 track tape and various accessories and was conceived by Timo van Luijk and Marc Wroblewski.
- Monday, August 2 – Sunday, August 29: ‘Couture Sonore’ : Motorised installation for mechanic sewing machine, carrousel of string percussion, 4 track tape and various objects. Clarissenklooster, Guffenslaan 43, 3500 Hasselt (Belgium)